Sunday, April 15, 2012

Apr. 15, - Apr. 21, 2012 Discussions

My comment on Sunday morning was primarily about the progress I've made on my new book. I've completed the "third draft," which means I'm ready to start sending it out to agents -- assuming an agent asks to see it.

So far, I've received no responses from the two agencies I've contacted. But, past experience says it takes about 2 weeks, and it hasn't been that long for either one. If neither of the first two agencies responds before Tuesday, I'll send out another query to a third agency.

The book was written in 6x9 book format. It's 441 pages long. I'm now creating the manuscript version. It looks like it will be about 700 pages when printed.

I've also discovered a new "Russian mystery" in my web site logs. I'll have to research it further when I get an opportunity.

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment